Tuesday, March 17, 2015

By the silvery moon ...

... We want to spoon ...

... love's tune ...

Spring is here, even in my indoor tank. This couple of Nassa snails hung out just under the water surface, cuddling, for a full day. And when the flash reflected this way, I couldn't resist turning it into a moonlight scene, by smoothing out the background.

A few pairs of youngsters, half adult size, got into the mood and are trailing each other around the walls, in pairs, but have never figured out what to do next.

"Love's young dream"

Snatches of song from:


1 comment:

  1. I love your moonset in the ocean

    I have yet to see such a thing. Usually the low horizon is fogged over.

    Love you photography and adventures.

    ReplyDelete

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger